Question of the Day

Chisoxfn

Guest hotsoxchick1

ive seen two seasons of olivo and im a believer.... i want this guy up here on a permanent basis....i love crede no doubt hes been awesome here and i knew he would be.. we all did... but olivo was down talked for so long and now that hes here hes starting to turn a few heads in his direction......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

well the flowers died so i figured cash was the next best thing.. they really  need to put a slot on these computers to deposite it in....

i don't know but i get a feeling you really don't agree with what i said. you may hurt my feelings if i am right. :(

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

you  said called up to, not called up from.. of  course i agree totaly with that....i just love the way you put it.....:D

oh now i know what you are saying. i meant it like that, b/c i would figure it was a promotion for him. considering he is such a tool.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well i wonder how things are for him on the unemployment line right about now.. hard to find a job for a washed up, has been, attitude full.... short stop i would imagine....lol