It's about my penis...

Chisoxfn

Whatcha got?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Hmmm?

• mushroom
    • pig in a blanket
    • pink taco (for da ladiez)

I feel really weird asking about this, but I'm uncircumcised and over the past few weeks my girlfriend has been dropping hints that she wants me to do the snipp snipp. I will admit my ding dong does look kinda strange right now but I read that its rather painful and that it can take off inches. What are your guys thoughts, being some of my closest friends here on ST. Thanks guys.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scenario @ Jan 2, 2009 -> 12:19 AM)
I was snipped at birth, so I can't provide feedback on the pain.

But I don't think it will have any impact on size if you're worried about that.

As was I.

It is a cleanliness issue.

If you're snipped you have less of a chance of infections and bacteria.

I'm sure that at your age, you might be on the shelf for 4-6 weeks or so.

tee hee

Same as scenario, it happened at birth.

A better question is how exactly does a chick drop hints about this?

"The sex is good, but I can't help but feel like there's a little something between us...."

BTW, Gage.....the text I sent you last night.....this girl wants me......and here's what happened......

I went to her party, but it sucked, so I left to hang out with the football grad assistants....under the impression this chick and I were gonna meet back up at the bars. Well, we both went to the bars, only when I went with the GAs, we went to bars on Main Street, while she went to the ones in Campustown. And, of course, my cell phone gives out on me, so I cannot rectify the situation. I started texting her once I got my phone plugged in at 2 AM or so, but she was plastered, I had already chanced it driving after some beer and some brandy, and the streets were crawling with cops, so nothing happened. She's interested in me, but I wasn't gonna drive for it last night.

On the bright side, I got offered an internship in a bar bathroom last night....

It's your body. If you don't want it done or aren't comfortable with it--you shouldn't.

How odd. Did you drop any implants or something hints that this might be retribution for?

My last year of college I was good friends with a French exchange student who wanted nothing more than to see a clipped one because in Europe very few men do it.

Have 'em do a vasectomy while they are down there. It'll do society, and the environment, a world of good to a know a little Gage isn't running around followed by a steady and lethal stream of gas. We can all breath easier.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 2, 2009 -> 03:35 AM)
This thread is awesome.

I say if she wants it cut, she's kinda weird.

There is some research linking sex with uncircumcised men to increased risk for cervical cancer.

Might have something to do with it.

QUOTE (scenario @ Jan 2, 2009 -> 11:45 AM)
There is some research linking sex with uncircumcised men to increased risk for cervical cancer.

Might have something to do with it.

That is probably only an issue if he has "hygiene" issues. But it sounds spurious.

If that is true, then you should see much higher cervical cancer rates in western Europe relative to America. And I doubt that is the case. Or that women married to Jewish guys have the lowest rates of cervical cancer.

QUOTE (Soxy @ Jan 2, 2009 -> 10:46 AM)
That is probably only an issue if he has "hygiene" issues. But it sounds spurious.

If that is true, then you should see much higher cervical cancer rates in western Europe relative to America. And I doubt that is the case. Or that women married to Jewish guys have the lowest rates of cervical cancer.

New England Journal of Medicine - April 2002

Research Results: Penile HPV (human papillomavirus) was detected in 166 of the 847 uncircumcised men (19.6 percent) and in 16 of the 292 circumcised men (5.5 percent). After adjustment for age at first intercourse, lifetime number of sexual partners, and other potential confounders, circumcised men were less likely than uncircumcised men to have HPV infection (odds ratio, 0.37; 95 percent confidence interval, 0.16 to 0.85). Monogamous women whose male partners had six or more sexual partners and were circumcised had a lower risk of cervical cancer than women whose partners were uncircumcised (adjusted odds ratio, 0.42; 95 percent confidence interval, 0.23 to 0.79). Results were similar in the subgroup of men in whom circumcision was confirmed by medical examination.

Conclusions: Male circumcision is associated with a reduced risk of penile HPV infection and, in the case of men with a history of multiple sexual partners, a reduced risk of cervical cancer in their current female partners.

My Interpretation: Uncircumcised men who have had more than 6 sex partners in their lives have an increased chance of carrying the HPV virus, which is a key risk factor for cervical cancer.

Doesn't necessarily mean that all uncircumcised guys should rush in for the big snip. Just illustrates why some women may be concerned about it.

Edited by scenario

Huh, that's interesting. I wonder if there are differences in cervical cancer rates based on region.

But presumably, she and Gage have already made the beast with two backs--so him getting the clip now won't reduce her risk.

Yeah. And I went down the medical path assuming that was a possible concern of hers. But it may not be.

Could be just a preference. If that's the case, I think some type of negotiation is appropriate. Quid pro quo. :)

Edited by scenario

Oh my god....I saw the thread title in the admin board with "penis" in it and I was like dang, looks like an interesting thread. Little did I know it was I that was the author of such thread. I must admit, I'm shocked at the serious answers. However, Andrew was right about my account being hacked. I was logged into Soxtalk over at Mario (Molto) and Jeff's place (Shipps) which is where I was staying the past few days. Clearly one of them realized I was still signed in and made what I think might be the funniest thread I've ever seen on this site :lol:

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 2, 2009 -> 05:35 PM)
Oh my god....I saw the thread title in the admin board with "penis" in it and I was like dang, looks like an interesting thread. Little did I know it was I that was the author of such thread. I must admit, I'm shocked at the serious answers. However, Andrew was right about my account being hacked. I was logged into Soxtalk over at Mario (Molto) and Jeff's place (Shipps) which is where I was staying the past few days. Clearly one of them realized I was still signed in and made what I think might be the funniest thread I've ever seen on this site :lol:

Of course we'd be serious to a point with you Jas, it's a medical issue.

You can do an IP search on the 1st post and see which one of your buds posted that, by the way.