Is willie harris in the outfield?

CubsSuck1

yeah lol he needed the extra pratice so they let him play out there today....... :lol:

LOL, I doubt it. There was some black guy out there in a Sox uniform who jumped and tried to rob a Jim Edmonds HR, but I don't think it was Willie.

Besides, you know them coloreds...they all look the same

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL, I doubt it.  There was some black guy out there in a Sox uniform who jumped and tried to rob a Jim Edmonds HR, but I don't think it was Willie.

now that was a s*** thing to say.........even in green........geez us clujo you took a nice joke and turned it into a racial comment with the click of the mouse........man oh man.. not called for.... not at all........

LOL, I doubt it.  There was some black guy out there in a Sox uniform who jumped and tried to rob a Jim Edmonds HR, but I don't think it was Willie.

you know that was an ass hole thing to say. :dips***

now that was a s*** thing to say.........even in green........geez us clujo you took a nice joke and turned it into a racial comment with the click of the mouse........man oh man.. not called for.... not at all........

LOL, I apologize. :rolleyes:

And BTW, CubsSuck1 wasn't kidding.

Guest hotsoxchick1

how do you know he wasnt kidding?????? did he tell ya????? :huh:

how do you know he wasnt kidding?????? did he tell ya????? :huh:

Not in green, no :), no ;), nothing. Just a :huh: and a question. To me, that's not someone kidding around.