2008 BOWMAN STERLING GORDON BECKHAM AUTO

this might now even belong in this thread but anyways...lol i was wondering if anyone would know how much a 2008 bowman sterling card of gordan beckham would be worth? its a bgs 9 overall, and the auto is a 10. here is a pic.

d853_1.jpg

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jan 26, 2009 -> 05:50 PM)
this might now even belong in this thread but anyways...lol i was wondering if anyone would know how much a 2008 bowman sterling card of gordan beckham would be worth? its a bgs 9 overall, and the auto is a 10. here is a pic.

iam-1.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-BOWMAN-STERLING-A...%3A1%7C294%3A50

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jan 26, 2009 -> 06:10 PM)
yea but its not graded. and what someone sells something for on ebay doesnt necessarily mean thats what its worth. mine is graded and i havent been able to get the value price of it

Two points.

1) No one cares about card grading anymore unless it involves like a Nolan Ryan rookie. Anyone pulling a new Gordon Beckham card is going to have it a PSA 9 or higher unless they wipe their ass with it.

2) What it goes for on eBay is an extremely good indication of value. eBay is the #1 spot for the sale of sports cards in the world. What it goes for there is what it's worth.