1. 1. Most likely to get Flamed

• fathom
    • Texsox
    • MexSoxFan#1
    • Milkman delivers
    • whitesoxbrian
    • BearSox
    • Athomeboy

Athomeboy would routinely post stuff in the fillibuster to pull the right wingers in, and when he would come to the Pale Hose board he was months behind on the team. He talked about how much Konerko sucked at the time despite how hard he was hitting the cover off of the ball in September. :lol:

After seeing Mexsox call Baines his childhood hero I looked at his profile and was surprised to see his age. I thought he was 15 or 16. "lol the Love Guru is funny" <----post in a game thread.

Give Bearsox credit on Nick Swisher, however we didn't really regret not having Sweeney.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Feb 4, 2009 -> 08:00 PM)
Athomeboy would routinely post stuff in the fillibuster to pull the right wingers in, and when he would come to the Pale Hose board he was months behind on the team. He talked about how much Konerko sucked at the time despite how hard he was hitting the cover off of the ball in September. :lol:

After seeing Mexsox call Baines his childhood hero I looked at his profile and was surprised to see his age. I thought he was 15 or 16. "lol the Love Guru is funny"

Give Bearsox credit on Nick Swisher, however we didn't really regret not having Sweeney.

Oh we will, you just wait and see :)