ST Game 1: White Sox vs. Angels

Steve9347

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 07:57 AM)
Let's go Sox!! The sweet sounds of Spring Training begin today!

I've been looking forward to today for a long time. This should be an interesting competitive spring training that hopefully will lead into an exciting successful season. I'm so glad that 670 will have the game. I wasn't even sure that we would get a box score for this one and I was just hoping that a Soxtalk members would be there and tell us their first hand impressions.

Play Ball!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 25, 2009 -> 08:05 AM)
I wonder if MLB.com or ESPN or CSN or someone will have the live box score I can keep up with at work.

MLB might have the gameday going. South Side Sox blog posts a link to it. I'll post a link if I find anything.

Reading the first game thread of the year, even though it's spring training, let's me know spring and warm weather is coming....Baseball is finally back!!

I'll be listening on the radio. I hope it doesn't take long for DJ and Farmer to mesh.

I went to mlb.com and renewed my Gameday Audio early for $14.95 (one of the best bargains still in the world today)...it said at the site that it would automatically renew around March 1st, but I wanted to try to hear the first four games before the normal ST post-time arrived on the 1st.

When u click on GameDay audio, you get the renewal page today, so I just went ahead and did that so I could wake up at 3 AM Thailand time (how that's for dedication?) and listen to the first game of the year.

Quentin Owens Dye in the OF

Fields Ramirez Getz Broussard across the IF

AJ catching Richard

Thome DHing

I'll be waiting to see if guys like Beckham, Flowers, JorDanks, Viciedo, Nunez get in after an AB or two (or IP)for the starters

Edited by daa84