Dodger Stadium

Wrigley Field

Ballpark at Arlington

No longer around, but a special place in my heart:

Comiskey

Old Busch Stadium

County Stadium

Edited by CanOfCorn

The Cell, the Urinal, and Coors Field... Coors Field is a TERRIFIC park by the way.

EDIT: I was in parts of the old Bushe stadium in 8th grade (1997), and we were supposed to get a behind the scenes tour, but they were replacing the old terf, so our tour was canceled.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

I honestly dont know most of the names of the parks that I have been to,I know I should.

Phillies new park- I love the fans there and the phillie fanatic

Mariners new park-It was nice but it looks alot more grandiose on TV than it does in person

Giants new park-f***ing cold and way more windy than Chicago ever is,one of my favorites though.

Oriole Park-Really a great place to watch a game,right field concourse is something special.

Wrigley-blah

Old Comisk-I have a brick somewhere.

I want to get to Coors and Houston next.

Been to:

Comiskey - Old and New

Wrigley

Milwaukee - County and the New one

Cincinnati - Riverfront

Pittsburgh - PNC Park

Boston

Angels Stadium

Dodger Stadium

Olympic Stadium in Montreal - weirdest baseball experience of all time, less than 1,000 in attendance for a Sept game the last year they played there. It was terrible.

Adding to the List this summer:

Great American Park

Minnesota - HHH Dome

Detroit - Comerica

Coors Field

QUOTE (djcollie03 @ Feb 28, 2009 -> 02:28 PM)
Olympic Stadium in Montreal - weirdest baseball experience of all time, less than 1,000 in attendance for a Sept game the last year they played there. It was terrible.

Thats funny because I had a similiar experience at a Marlins/Expos game back in 2001. It was a game that was delayed because of 9/11 and was played during that extra week.

My friend was about to go on a church mission so we went to one last baseball game in Miami. Left around 930am for a 1pm game. We get to the stadium and we park in the first row of the stadium parking lot. No joke we were within 100ft from the gates to the stadium. We start walking up to the box office and some guy gave us 2 free tickets that were 6 rows up from the first base dugout. We go to our seats and it was a sea of orange seats. I would be my life that there wasnt more than 1000 at that game.

It was quite the experience.

US Cellular- biased, but I like it.

Wrigley- honestly, it sucks. The food sucks and the people there suck, and quite frankly, the product on the field sucks.

Safeco- loved it. They sell Papa Johns at the game. Granted, I got to see Twins/M's which was King Felix vs Santana.

Metrodome- hated it. Dark and nothing to it. Even the Yankees didn't excite me.

Tropicana- wasn't that bad. I saw the Red Sox there but it wasn't as bad as everyone says it is.

PNC- loved it. Saw all 6 games the Sox played there from 2006-2007 and it was great.

Miller- liked it. I've seen 3 games there- food is good.

Angel Stadium- liked it. The weather was

Comerica- liked it. Nice view, nice park structure, and I saw a White Sox winner.

Kauffman- solid. I've been there 6 times in the past 2 years, all against the Sox, but last year it was a heat index of 110+ every game. The fans were d***s the 2nd time around, too. I liked the calm atmosphere, though. I saw Griffey's first game with the Sox here.

Oakland Coliseum- hated it. No further comment.

Also have been to Old Busch and Qualocomm.

Will be going to Great American this year for all 3 Sox games.

Edited by whitesoxbrian

Old Comiskey

New Comiskey

Wrigley Field

Miller Park

Jacobs Field

Fenway Park

Royals Stadium

McAfee Coliseum

Dodger Stadium

Angel Stadium

AT&T Park

This Summer, Busch Stadium and maybe a trip down to see Petco in San Diego. I'd also like to see the Sox series at Safeco, we'll see.

McAfee is a dump and is as charming as a parking garage, but has the best beer selection of anywhere major league park I've been.

Miller Park is probably the best value, best food and High Life on tap. I'm all about the Champagne of Beers.

As far as favorite parks go I've got to go with AT&T for new parks and Fenway for the old parks.