ST Game: 3/01 Sox @ Dodgers - 2:05 pm CST

joejoesox

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 12:00 PM)
Yes! I can't wait! I also hope to see Viciedo and Beckham, they're the main reason I'm watching.

Also, I hope it'll be in english, cause for some odd reason Sox games on CSN comes out in spanish on my 16 year old tv. :(

Sounds like you're getting the SAP audio feed for some reason. Check and see if your TV remote has an SAP button, or if there's one on the front of your TV (unlikely). Hitting this button should bring you back to English.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 01:00 PM)
Yes! I can't wait! I also hope to see Viciedo and Beckham, they're the main reason I'm watching.

Also, I hope it'll be in english, cause for some odd reason Sox games on CSN comes out in spanish on my 16 year old tv. :(

It is time to be bilingual and trilingual too. The chinese are coming. :lolhitting

I'm pumped the first live feed of the year is at a time I can watch. It was nice of MLB.tv to actually lower their subscription price this year while still adding more stuff, such as DVR functionality to live games. That will come in handy during the season.

QUOTE (almagest @ Mar 1, 2009 -> 12:14 PM)
Sounds like you're getting the SAP audio feed for some reason. Check and see if your TV remote has an SAP button, or if there's one on the front of your TV (unlikely). Hitting this button should bring you back to English.

Hmmmm, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. :( I'm unable to access the menu because I no longer have the original remote control. Also, all the bottons on the tv except for the volume up button are pushed into the tv. The replacement remote control for the tv can only change the channel, the volume, and power it on/off, it's actually a remote for an old vcr I no longer have.

I turned on CSN just now, and the program on there right now is in english. The weird thing is that sometimes Sox games are in English and other times it's in Spanish. Thank god for closed captioning! :)

Nix has a good oppurtunity here after Lillibridge tripped over himself yesterday. Also, Restovich needs to hit out of the gate if he wants to get past Kroeger and survive the 1st rounds of cuts. And Viciedo needs to hit another homer, this time a televised one.