ST 3/7: White Sox vs. Rangers

flavum

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 05:12 PM)
most of his at-bats were not shown, most of the broadcast was the rangers broadcasters doing player and front-office interviews during a couple of Dayan's ABs, he did not have any hits today though, no K's either

I hate when they do that. I feel like throwing a shoe at the TV. I like to watch the game and not a front office guy saying mostly lies and face saving words. They can put all of that in the newspaper for those who buys them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 04:13 PM)
Its been said before, but moving Alexei to CF would solve a lot of problems.

Derek Jeter, Troy Tulowitzki, Jimmy Rollins, Jose Reyes, Hanley Ramirez and J.J. Hardy all played their first full season in the big leagues as 22 year olds . . .

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 05:25 PM)
Derek Jeter, Troy Tulowitzki, Jimmy Rollins, Jose Reyes, Hanley Ramirez and J.J. Hardy all played their first full season in the big leagues as 22 year olds . . .

I may have missed something, but what does that have to do with anything?

QUOTE (frankiethefixer @ Mar 8, 2009 -> 03:30 AM)
not one player you listed is a good reason to play beckman right off the bat this year. jeter, rollins and ramirez all had several years of playing minor league before the came up to the majors. the only two players that went to college were tulowitzki and hardy. tulowitzki did not get called up to the majors until it was in september the year after he was drafted. hardy didn't make the major's untill a full two years after he got drafted. by your examples there is absoultly no reason not to start beckman in the minors.