ST: 3/9 vs. Indians 3:05, Webcast/WSCR

flavum

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 02:04 PM)
you should be as ashamed as I am appalled at this egregious error

Or

You shouldnt give a damn.

Well I couldn't let the poor guy take the blame for my inexcusable faux pas. Of course you can go f*** yourself for being such a snarky little b**** but that's besides the point. ;)

Game is on 670 also....first four innings, then they take calls.

Others pitching today: Randy Williams, Ehren Wassermann, Mike MacDougal, and Jon Van Benschoten. The Indians are salivating upon this announcement.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 02:25 PM)
Game is on 670 also....first four innings, then they take calls.

Others pitching today: Randy Williams, Ehren Wassermann, Mike MacDougal, and Jon Van Benschoten. The Indians are salivating upon this announcement.

Somebody should call them and when it is your turn to ask a question, ask them what is going on in the game.

A few interesting notes from the mlb.com press-pass notes today...

Jose Contreras left the team after his session this morning to go to Florida and be sworn in as a US citizen on Wednesday. He'll be back with the team on Thursday.

Josh Kroeger has 7 hits in his last 12 at-bats.

The Sox are 6-2 against the NL so far this spring... and 0-4 against the AL.

Sox pitchers have the 2nd most strikeouts of all MLB teams in spring training so far.

Edited by scenario

QUOTE (scenario @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 02:55 PM)
Jose Contreras left the team after his session this morning to go to Florida and be sworn in as a US citizen on Wednesday. He'll be back with the team on Thursday.

Sox pitchers have the 2nd most strikeouts of all MLB teams in spring training so far.

I thought the Jose thing was bad news about his throwing session.

Thank the Aussies for the K rate....are those stats in there?

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 02:57 PM)
I thought the Jose thing was bad news about his throwing session.

Thank the Aussies for the K rate....are those stats in there?

The exhibition stats don't count.

If they did, we'd really be looking good.

Danks had 22 outings last year when he gave up 0-1-2 runs....tied for Cliff Lee for first. That's impressive.

Looked like Lillibridge had that until the last hop...can't believe he didn't at least knock it down and keep the runner at 2nd.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 08:04 PM)
Dye has been running in quick sand this entire spring. That ball was probably 30 feet away from where he started.

He looks slower than ever so far, and his bat speed also has been really poor. It's a shame we couldn't trade him for Bailey, as he's looked very good.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 9, 2009 -> 02:12 PM)
Well I couldn't let the poor guy take the blame for my inexcusable faux pas. Of course you can go f*** yourself for being such a snarky little b**** but that's besides the point. ;)

Im getting that warm and fuzzy "Its almost time for the season to start" feeling again!