Mariners Reassign RHP Josh Fields to Min. Leag. Camp

elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 11:14 AM)
Oh excuse me that was RHP Josh Fields of the Mariners not our Josh :lol:

There was another Josh Fields that pitched in the White Sox organization up until the end on 2007.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 02:11 PM)
point of this thread was?

To rattle us,I was in full panic mode when I saw that thread and thinking,what the hell are we gonna do about 3B?

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 03:20 PM)
To rattle us,I was in full panic mode when I saw that thread and thinking,what the hell are we gonna do about 3B?

Considering he is the starter and has been raking this ST, I knew the min I saw it that it wasnt our Josh.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 09:11 PM)
point of this thread was?

To grin and laugh and have fun. I thought it was kind of odd that there were two Josh Fields out there at ST. Wouldn't be a kick if the Mariners pitcher Josh Fields faced our 3B Josh Fields?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 09:48 PM)
Just to f*** with us. I laughed. Good one elrock although you kinda blew it when you had "in a panic at 3B" :lolhitting

I know. Maybe I should have added the postsript "Crede brought back in trade with Twinkies" :lolhitting

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 05:58 PM)
I know. Maybe I should have added the postsript "Crede brought back in trade with Twinkies" :lolhitting

You coulda just left it as is and then you wouldn't know unless you were already thinking about the pitcher.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 05:03 PM)
You coulda just left it as is and then you wouldn't know unless you were already thinking about the pitcher.

Other than the fact that our Josh Fields is our starting 3B, and the fact he wouldnt be sent down, then it would have been believeable.

Edited by RockRaines

To grin and laugh and have fun. I thought it was kind of odd that there were two Josh Fields out there at ST. Wouldn't be a kick if the Mariners pitcher Josh Fields faced our 3B Josh Fields?

Joe Crediocre's ST line so far: .100/.182/.100 in 20 At-bats. :lolhitting

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 06:08 PM)
Other than the fact that our Josh Fields is our starting 3B, and the fact he wouldnt be sent down, then it would have been believeable.

Doesn't have to be believable, all you need is that initial "WTF?"