Soxtalk Keeper League 2 Info

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (supernuke @ Mar 8, 2011 -> 11:59 AM)
Still 2 more teams to go. Any word from them or are we bringing in new players?

I'm shooting ChWRock2 a PM tonight, I totally forgot who the other spot was. But either way, I've heard nothing from either of them.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 11:41 AM)
Hizzle, me and Smalls have agreed to a trade. He gets Ian Kinsler I get Tommie Hanson. And with that, J4L is closed for business. Final keeper list: Fielder, Tulo, Longoria, Felix, Hanson.

Agreed.

My new keepers:

Braun, Kinsler, Zimmerman, Kershaw, Grienke

• 2 weeks later...

If we go with 10 let me be the first to congratulate the white sox stompers for being the only team in Fantasy baseball to draft Albert Pujols with a 6th round pick.

Final keepers for the Supernukers.

Jason Heyward

Matt Holliday

David Wright

Ubaldo Jiménez

David Price

Edited by supernuke

QUOTE (supernuke @ Mar 21, 2011 -> 09:18 PM)
If we go with 10 let me be the first to congratulate the white sox stompers for being the only team in Fantasy baseball to draft Albert Pujols with a 6th round pick.

Final keepers for the Supernukers.

Jason Heyward

Matt Holliday

David Wright

Ubaldo Jiménez

David Price

Does this league date back to 2002?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 08:01 AM)
Must be a different league nuke is talkin' about. How does one get Pujols in the sixth round?

Pujols is on one of the 2 teams that, as of right now, is not returning. And Stompers has the first pick after keepers, which is round 6.

QUOTE (BuehrleTheAce @ Mar 21, 2011 -> 12:06 PM)
Two days until draft. Do we have a line on 2 more managers or are we going with 10 this year?

Sorry, I haven't abandoned you guys, I've just been out of town. I'd rather do this with 12. I know Don expressed interest in taking one of the two teams. If we can get someone else to take the 12th spot, that'll work too.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
Sorry, I haven't abandoned you guys, I've just been out of town. I'd rather do this with 12. I know Don expressed interest in taking one of the two teams. If we can get someone else to take the 12th spot, that'll work too.

Well hopefully that happens within the next 24 hours, since the draft is tomorrow night.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 22, 2011 -> 08:09 PM)
Boo! 12 teams sucks, I demand we go with 10. I like the nice round number, oh and Roy Halladay.

If we don't get the 12th, that's what we'll do. It seems that getting an 11th & 12th team always seems to be a hassle for this league.