3/20 Sox vs Giants

RockRaines

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 20, 2009 -> 03:55 PM)
I'm unable to watch the game, (currently in my car driving to Joliet), but are you saying Jose cut how leg stride in his delivery to the plate?

If that's the case, I hope it doesn't cause him problems either. :( Isn't Jose a big work-out freak? Hopefully he has enough arm strenght to compensate :(

First of all, get off your phone while you are driving.

Secondly, he is always a very straight up pitcher, but looking closely at his plant foot, it appeared he is still pushing off gingerly.

I think you are going to see Anderson play every day and get a ton of AB's in an effort to get him enough looks to start the season or increase his trade value.

As for Jose and Bart, tomorrow and Sunday are more important than today. Hitters are way ahead of them right now. Also they are the #4 and #5.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 20, 2009 -> 10:23 PM)
I think you are going to see Anderson play every day and get a ton of AB's in an effort to get him enough looks to start the season or increase his trade value.

As for Jose and Bart, tomorrow and Sunday are more important than today. Hitters are way ahead of them right now. Also they are the #4 and #5.

It isn't to increase his trade value it is to get him ready to play CF everyday for the Sox