White Sox - Indians @ Goodyear AZ, 3:05 CT, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!! a Sox game on tv! Sweet! I've been laying on the couch all day since I got home from school, now I can watch something enjoyable.

So Getz got on base and Konerko's batting in thetop of the 1st, who got out?

Edit... I see it was Wise, I also don't know why I thought Getz was Beckham, I guess they both look alike a little. More young guys need to grow facial hair to look distinctive, lol.

Edited by SouthsideDon48

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 24, 2009 -> 03:06 PM)
YES!!! a Sox game on tv! Sweet! I've been laying on the couch all day since I got home from school, now I can watch something enjoyable.

So Beckham got on base and Konerko's batting in thetop of the 1st, who got out?

??

Im not watching so this is confusing

QUOTE (tommy @ Mar 24, 2009 -> 02:07 PM)
Wise flew out, Getz got on, and stole 2nd.

Thanks for filling me in. I like Getz, I think he'll be a solid sleeper in fantasy baseball.

Also, speaking of Konerko, am I the only one that thinks he always look a little like one of the characters from that movie, "Super Troopers"? I can't help but chuckle a little bit everytime I see him.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 24, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
I'm starting to wonder whether Fausto's performance in 2007 will end up being more of a career year rather than his average performance.

He likes to walk people.

Very ugly line-up today offensively.

Last time I said that weeks ago, we exploded against the B and C pitchers after the starter left...Carmona pitched fairly well against us last time out this spring.

And at least Ozzie has Owens at the very bottom of the order. Is Hafner done? He's still struggling this spring at .143...looks like Sox killer Victor Martinez is back to his old form, though.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 24, 2009 -> 03:16 PM)
Anyone have a Gameday link by chance? Can't find it, and frankly don't know how you guys have BEEN finding them, since its not on the scoreboard.

In the offseason, the trick is that you have to locate them manually, using the calendar on the http://www.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/ site. After you navigate to the correct date, you can find the links.

Here is the link for today's game http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?g...chamlb_clemlb_1

Edited by scenario

QUOTE (Reddy @ Mar 24, 2009 -> 02:19 PM)
so do we think Pronk was on PED's?

I don't think so at all. I just think he's falling victim to a bad rash of injuries and natural declination due to age.

Now Andruw Jones, that's someone I think was on PEDs.