Sign in to follow this  
JPN366

Worst. Promotion. Ever.

I s**t thee not, the Barons are having "Todd Jones Tribute Night" on May 2nd. He's from B'ham, so that's the connection, but that doesn't justify it.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 05:02 PM)
They should have a Kenny Powers night.

I know!

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 05:28 PM)
is this show funny? I haven't watched it yet...tempted to.

Eastbound caught me by surprise and was one of the funniest knew shows i've seen in a while. My only knock is this season was only 6 episodes.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 11:16 PM)
How about a Lamarr Hoyt Appreciation Night? First 5,000 fans get a little baggy filled with a mystery white substance.

I actually had Lamarr Hoyt sign my crack pipe at the Sox convention back in 04. I also got my picture taking with MR. Zero. Great times!

QUOTE (POPPY_HIDALGO @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 07:52 PM)
I actually had Lamarr Hoyt sign my crack pipe at the Sox convention back in 04. I also got my picture taking with MR. Zero. Great times!

:lolhitting For real??? that's hilarious!

QUOTE (POPPY_HIDALGO @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 08:52 PM)

Well that explains a lot...

i know its off subject but i didnt want to start a thread for it. does anyone know how much an authentic cq black alt. sox jersey costs at grandstand. online it says it would be 120 plus 65 for the name. 185? i dont think so. anyone know?thanks

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 11:08 AM)
i know its off subject but i didnt want to start a thread for it. does anyone know how much an authentic cq black alt. sox jersey costs at grandstand. online it says it would be 120 plus 65 for the name. 185? i dont think so. anyone know?thanks

Don't know if this still holds true about authentic jerseys at Grandstand, but in the past they have been cheaper on-line than in the store.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 12:53 PM)
Don't know if this still holds true about authentic jerseys at Grandstand, but in the past they have been cheaper on-line than in the store.

Yeah, I have been overpaying for merchandise at the grandstand for over 15 years now. They just have such a great selection and I like to see what I am gonna buy in person.

QUOTE (kevo880 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 05:54 PM)
Eastbound caught me by surprise and was one of the funniest knew shows i've seen in a while. My only knock is this season was only 6 episodes.

just watched the first episode last night. LMFAO!

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 3, 2009 -> 03:42 PM)
just watched the first episode last night. LMFAO!

It keeps getting better and better.