4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN

qwerty

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:15 AM)
It's here! It's finally here! I fee like those guys in the Heineken commercial!!!!

Best ad on TV I've seen in quite a while that one.

Let's get the season started out on a positive note.

GO SOX!!!!!!! :headbang :gosox3:

The key for a Buerhle today is to attack the right handed hitters in. Drive the cutter in, back them off the plate, and then dive away with the changeup. When Mark gets hurt by the Royals, its when he sets up away away away and the Royals hitters drive the ball into right center. Drive it in on their hands, and force them to pull it.

Lets kick some Royal ass today.

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 12:38 PM)
You know, last time UNC won....the sox went wire to wire....ha

Let's not ever speak of this again.

:gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pick Alexei to be le hero today.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:27 AM)
The key for a Buerhle today is to attack the right handed hitters in. Drive the cutter in, back them off the plate, and then dive away with the changeup. When Mark gets hurt by the Royals, its when he sets up away away away and the Royals hitters drive the ball into right center. Drive it in on their hands, and force them to pull it.

Lets kick some Royal ass today.

Do we really want them pulling so many balls to Josh Fields???

Well, Crisp, Butler and Teahen are the ones who have torched Mark routinely in the past...those will be three key match-ups to see how Mark is feeling out there with his stuff and a somewhat lingering concern about Mark's career workload and "dead arm" coming out of ST.