Looking for a lil help...

POPPY_HIDALGO

Looking to head to the game tonight and was looking for tickets online and noticed they had a spot to enter promo codes. So, I've been searching the net for about a half hour now and can't find anything about White Sox promo codes through ticket master. Just lots of links to 50% promo codes for Disney on Ice. I know that thursday is Score night and I think the code is The Score for 10 bucks off your ticket, but does anyone have any idea on what todays code is? I hope I'm not asking this in the wrong forum and if there is already a thread for this, apologize. Just looking for a lil help in trying to see a game for a few bucks cheaper.

Thanks alot. :gosoxretro:

I just went and found that after posting this, but they had no info there either. The specific forum for ticket master/stub hub codes hasn't been posted to since November. I'm just hoping for some wednesday morning good humanitarian to be able to help me out. First night game of the year! I'm looking forward to the walk over.