Sox-Royals on WGN Tonight - 7:11pm CDT

elrockinMT

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 10:42 AM)
Rumor has it (and a TV schedule) that Sox-Royals are on WGN tonight at 6:11 PM (MDT-in God's Country) Gavin Floyd gets the start. See you all on TV tonight.

And I will be there.

I think I am gonna watch the game with my grandparents tonight. I havent seen them in a while and my grandma is a die hard sox fan and she is hilarious. She gets sooooo angry when Jim Thome is running out a groundball, everytime she yells "He isnt even trying ,look at him!". LOL

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 12:18 PM)
do authentic sox jerseys cost more in the stores at the cell? or is it just about the same? any recomendations?

Authentics are much more expensive at the Cell (if they still sell them?) than in stores. Last year I think the Cell only sold the replica authentic jerseys which are really horrible quality and very cheap looking. Checkout triple threat sports or grandstand if you are pressed for time and want to look for something around the park.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 12:24 PM)
Authentics are much more expensive at the Cell (if they still sell them?) than in stores. Last year I think the Cell only sold the replica authentic jerseys which are really horrible quality and very cheap looking. Checkout triple threat sports or grandstand if you are pressed for time and want to look for something around the park.

yea bcuz i need to get one for a gift and i went to a few stores and they only had replicas and if i wanted an authentic one i would have to order it. the guy told me it was taking longer to get them too bcuz its baseball season and a lot of ppl are ordering them. he couldnt guarantee a time. so how much are they at grandstand? i need a black auth. quentin. like 220, 230?

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 12:28 PM)
yea bcuz i need to get one for a gift and i went to a few stores and they only had replicas and if i wanted an authentic one i would have to order it. the guy told me it was taking longer to get them too bcuz its baseball season and a lot of ppl are ordering them. he couldnt guarantee a time. so how much are they at grandstand? i need a black auth. quentin. like 220, 230?

MLB.com has them for about $220, yeah. They're really sharp.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 11:15 AM)
I think I am gonna watch the game with my grandparents tonight. I havent seen them in a while and my grandma is a die hard sox fan and she is hilarious. She gets sooooo angry when Jim Thome is running out a groundball, everytime she yells "He isnt even trying ,look at him!". LOL

Which is weird because Jim Thome probably busts his ass harder down the first base line than any other lumbering slugger in the game.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 01:44 PM)
Which is weird because Jim Thome probably busts his ass harder down the first base line than any other lumbering slugger in the game.

well u know what he meant, that since hes slow, even though he does bust his ass, she thinks hes not trying lol hes just slow. ..go sox, :bringit

QUOTE (rowand's rowdies @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 01:49 PM)
Sox win 6-2. Floyd gives us 7 strong, 1 run.

Ramirez, Quentin, and Dye give us the offense with their 1st dingers of the year.

nah...grienkie is better than that lol

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 01:50 PM)
nah...grienkie is better than that lol

Zach Greinke gave up 21 homers last season in 202.1 IP. If you take out what the White Sox did to him, it's 15 homers in 180 IP. The Sox have raked against Greinke in the past.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 01:49 PM)
well u know what he meant, that since hes slow, even though he does bust his ass, she thinks hes not trying lol hes just slow. ..go sox, :bringit

I'm going all out with the Thome love this year, this is probably the last time I'll get to see him play in a White Sox uniform so he's getting my unwavering admiration and defense. He will be my one bias.