Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 12:58 PM)
I still think that the Rams are going to take Crabtree at 2. Although they are in desperate need of a franchise LT (Jason Smith), they also have no WR's besides Donnie Avery. Crabtree will put a**es in seats there and will sell jerseys.

so will a good team

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 10:36 AM)
Not even, I would take him in a heartbeat. No homerism needed.

I like him, but he does drop a ton of passes. I'd gladly give a 2nd and a 5th for him or something.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 12:28 PM)
As a Steelers fan, I love seeing the joke of a franchise that Cleveland has become since rejoining the league. However, as a Texas Tech fan, I'm terrified of Crabtree ending up in Cleveland.

Well, the real Browns are in Baltimore anyway.

Here it is with times, TV stations, and the bye:

@ GB 7:20 SNF

PIT 3:15 CBS

@ SEA 3:05 FOX

DET 12:00 FOX

BYE

@ ATL 7:20 SNF

@ CIN 12:00 FOX

CLE 12:00 CBS

ARZ 12:00 FOX

@ SF 7:20 NFLN

PHI 7:20 SNF

@ MIN 12:00 FOX

STL 12:00 FOX

GB 12:00 FOX

@ BAL 12:00 FOX

MIN 7:30 MNF

@ DET 12:00 FOX

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 07:28 PM)
I'll say 11-5, with our 5 losses coming @ ATL, @ BAL, @ MIN, PIT, and @ SF.

If we lose @ SF, I'll be pissed. If our offense is improved, we should beat Baltimore as well.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 08:34 PM)
If we lose @ SF, I'll be pissed. If our offense is improved, we should beat Baltimore as well.

We play at home against Arizona which could be a shootout, and then 4 days later we go across country to play a night game in SF. That's a very loseable game, unfortunately.

92316-3588.jpg

Cutler and Olsen bonding at Sub 51 over the weekend.

This seems like a good "caption this photo" opportunity.

Let me start

"dude i can't believe you actually wrote a song and said "hey fellas lets get weird, stick your dick up in her ear" ... what the f*** were you thinking?"

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 04:45 PM)
92316-3588.jpg

Cutler and Olsen bonding at Sub 51 over the weekend.

This seems like a good "caption this photo" opportunity.

Let me start

"dude i can't believe you actually wrote a song and said "hey fellas lets get weird, stick your dick up in her ear" ... what the f*** were you thinking?"

"Dude, you've got something on your face...Oh, wait, its your double chin." - Olsen

@ GB 7:20 SNF - L

PIT 3:15 CBS - L

@ SEA 3:05 FOX - W

DET 12:00 FOX - W

BYE

@ ATL 7:20 SNF - W

@ CIN 12:00 FOX - W

CLE 12:00 CBS - L

ARZ 12:00 FOX - L

@ SF 7:20 NFLN - W

PHI 7:20 SNF - L

@ MIN 12:00 FOX - W

STL 12:00 FOX - W

GB 12:00 FOX - W

@ BAL 12:00 FOX - L

MIN 7:30 MNF - W

@ DET 12:00 FOX - W

10-6.

Loss against Cleveland? Loss against Arizona? Loss against Philly? Win at Minnesota?

Right now, I'm predicting Cleveland to be the worst team next year. They might be in worse shape then Lions. Arizona? They were inconsistent all year last year until the playoffs. I'll take my chances with them coming here, where we play very well, in November in wind/rain/cold. Also, Boldin might be gone. Philly is in bad shape too. They lost Dawkins, McNabb still hasn't gotten his extension, and they still haven't added a WR which McNabb wanted. Look, I'd love for them in win in Minnesota, but they always struggle there.

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 10:02 PM)
Loss against Cleveland? Loss against Arizona? Loss against Philly? Win at Minnesota?

Right now, I'm predicting Cleveland to be the worst team next year. They might be in worse shape then Lions. Arizona? They were inconsistent all year last year until the playoffs. I'll take my chances with them coming here, where we play very well, in November in wind/rain/cold. Also, Boldin might be gone. Philly is in bad shape too. They lost Dawkins, McNabb still hasn't gotten his extension, and they still haven't added a WR which McNabb wanted. Look, I'd love for them in win in Minnesota, but they always struggle there.

There's always those teams that come out of nowhere and do better each year. I'm putting my money on it being Cleveland. I see all the distractions gone, a better coach and a good enough offensive scheme propelling them to that type of team that comes out of nowhere.

Arizona still has Warner, Fitzgerald, a line and a decent defense. If they upgrade at LB, they'll be better off. I see Warner throwing all over the Cover-2 with Fitz and Hightower at his disposal.

Philly still has McNabb and I swear that guy has 9 lives. Regardless, Philly is a good enough squad to get the job done. The Bears aren't that good yet. As long as they have that O-Line and defense, they'll be fine.

And yes, win at Minny. As long as they can put points on the board, they'll win. Unless Minny somehow ends up with a new QB, they're going to turn the ball over alot again this year.

Havent we beat Philly the last 2-3 times against them, and they have lost a few significant pieces this season while we went and added a franchise QB. The Browns are without a doubt going to be bad next season, especially if Edwards gets traded, their offense will be incredibly anemic and that defense isnt good.

The Buffalo Bills have traded Pro Bowl offensive tackle Jason Peters to the Philadelphia Eagles, according to Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com.

In exchange for Peters, the Bills will receive the Eagles’ 28th overall pick in the first round as well as a second-day pick in this year’s draft and a late-round pick in 2010.

SportingNews

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 17, 2009 -> 01:27 PM)
Wow, thats a monster pick up for the Eagles.

Peters have contract issues or something. Figured the Bills would want to keep that OL strong for that offense next year. Unless Buffalo uses the pick on an OL.