White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

soxfan3530

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 12:48 PM)
porcello is pitching well indeed ^^

So much for him taking a long time to get to the majors. We should of picked him over Poreda. I think that will be very evident over the next few years.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i give danks and floyd alot of credit....but don cooper is really good at what he does...if danks and floyd get their curve balls over with the consistency they have shown in ST and in this brief glimpse of 2009...they could both be all stars

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 11:34 AM)
Best pitcher on the staff going today. Hopefully he can shut down their lefties and we get out of this offensive funk. Q needs to get going and so does Sexy.

Shouldn't that be seh-SAY?

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 11:03 AM)
i give danks and floyd alot of credit....but don cooper is really good at what he does...if danks and floyd get their curve balls over with the consistency they have shown in ST and in this brief glimpse of 2009...they could both be all stars

Absolutely. Coop can't physically go out there and get hitters out, but he's the next best thing. No way that we have a championship and a few other strong seasons without him. He's arguably the most valuable piece of the organization.

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 11:07 AM)
Quentin walks with two outs, nice AB.

I see Quentin getting at least 20 more walks this year. After last season, I don't see many pitchers challenging him when they get behind in the count.