RBIs

SBs

are +1

Ks

CSs

Es

LOB

are -1

You only get one pick. If you say "X player if he plays or Y player if X player doesn't", X player is your pick no matter what. I will not count the second selection as valid.

Also, brought back for this year... you can't pick the same player in back to back games or more than 3 times in one week. - The week is Mon-Sun.

• 2 years later...
Also, brought back for this year... you can't pick the same player in back to back games or more than 3 times in one week. - The week is Mon-Sun.

Just trying to make sure I understand this. Since the season is starting on a Friday, that means our picks will reset on Monday and we can pick players we previously picked then again? Thanks for another year of PTC! :)

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 6, 2012 -> 01:13 PM)
Just trying to make sure I understand this. Since the season is starting on a Friday, that means our picks will reset on Monday and we can pick players we previously picked then again? Thanks for another year of PTC! :)

Yes, you've found the loophole yet again.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 10, 2012 -> 10:10 AM)
If no one picks the actual winner such as De Aza on Monday the winner is picked from the guy people picked ? Is that why Viciedo won ?

No. Viciedo won because he had the most points including the least amount of LOB, E, CS, Ks etc.

De Aza had 11 points for his positives but he had -6 for negatives (LOB) = 5 points.

• 2 weeks later...