HAPPY B-DAY

LowerCaseRepublican

Originally posted by sideshowapu
Originally posted by Spiff

let me settle this.

neither of you do.

Spiff, please enlighten me. When did anybody give two tugs of a dead dingo's cock what you thought? :bringit

it's not what i think, it's what i know.

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird
Originally posted by witesoxfan

Jeez I just get here and we are already celebrating a birthday.  What kind of cake? :huh

Happy Birthday Apu! :P

Since I am preparing the cake, I have decided to bake an Angel food cake, because he's an angel! :)

Why dont you two stop pussy-footin around and get BIZZZZZ-AY

let me settle this.

neither of you do.

Spiff, please enlighten me. When did anybody give two tugs of a dead dingo's cock what you thought? :bringit

it's not what i think, it's what i know.

Spiff, just when I believed you couldn't get to be any more of a polesmoking assgobbling son of a he-whore sister rectal pipe laying cumdrinking beeyotch assreaming dogf***ing camel cock eater...you seem to surprise me by going above and beyond in the realm of idiocy you have previously set for yourself.

Congratulations! :****

Spiff, just when I believed you couldn't get to be any more of a polesmoking assgobbling son of a he-whore sister rectal pipe laying cumdrinking beeyotch assreaming dogf***ing camel cock eater...you seem to surprise me by going above and beyond in the realm of idiocy you have previously set for yourself.

Congratulations! :****

Haha just because you have some kind of vulgar thesaurus sitting next to you (or in you), I am supposed to be intimidated?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak.

also, why would you assume anyone cares what you think? why don't you go yell at a congressman or something.