4/23/09 SOX @ O's - 6:05pm CDT - CSN/CSN+

knightni

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 08:21 PM)
hawk just said something....he was saying it was part of a trio of cities...binghamton, somewhere, and something like indynuck? which is where he lives

sorry it was endycott.....and johnson city was the other one hawk said

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 08:28 PM)
or quentin could move out of the way

42HBP in the minors, in one season, move out of the f***ing way

Sure moving out of the way of a 95 mph pitch bearing in on you, when you are striding towards it from 60 feet 6 inches. Sure its easy. First you freeze time. ....

It appears the idea to load up our staff with fattys and geezers will not work. While Floyd, Burls and Danks have been solid...these bums Contreras and Colon are not even worthy of being sent to AAA ball. They SUCK.

It appears the idea to load up our staff with fattys and geezers will not work. While Floyd, Burls and Danks have been solid...these bums Contreras and Colon are not even worthy of being sent to AAA ball. They SUCK.

You said it.

I guess we can afford to trot those two out there as long as we are within three games of first place. It does seem sad that we couldn't acquire a decent option to go with our big three. I mean if our manager/GM believe these 2 can get the job done, they deserve some time. But it will be frustrating and wasted games we will need in September if they continue to suck.

My guess is Jose and Colon are 3s on a scale of 1-10. I don't see the upside, do you??