4/23/09 SOX @ O's - 6:05pm CDT - CSN/CSN+

knightni

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 07:30 PM)
I would have to argue with you and say that Jermaine is a very good defender

Jermaine is my favorite player but he's become a terrible right fielder. I watched him catch a line drive last night about 30 or 40 feet to his left and it looked like he was moving in slow motion. But he makes up for it by running into walls which makes people think he's really good.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 06:33 PM)
Jermaine is my favorite player but he's become a terrible right fielder. I watched him catch a line drive last night about 30 or 40 feet to his left and it looked like he was moving in slow motion. But he makes up for it by running into walls which makes people think he's really good.

reminds me of rowand

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 06:35 PM)
Is Colon hurting perhaps? His fastball velocity has dropped so low that Gameday thinks every pitch is a changeup.

He's throwing nothing but 2 seamers. Apparently he believes that he's gonna have to have good movement on every pitch if he wants to get outs, problem is that 2 seamer is sitting at 86 MPH. I wouldn't doubt that his arm still isn't where it should be but the command is pretty much there.

in the suntimes today it said eaton hadnt faced the sox before

...and they're wrong. He faced us once before and he threw 7 innings of shutout ball en route to a victory. Typical

Wow. Felix Pie with a hit??? That's a troubling sign.