Sign in to follow this  
OilCan

AAP: Josh Kroeger

Last ten games he has been hitting .250 with 3 runs scored and 2 RBI's.....nothing to rave about.

Currently hitting .252 @ AAA Charlotte

Edited by OilCan

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 29, 2009 -> 03:34 PM)
NSS how have you not bought one of those yet?

Who says I haven't?

Seriously though, I wouldn't be out there defending this guy like I am, except that the other options are terrible. I do think that Kroeger has a chance to be a solid major leaguer if given the chance, but alas, it ain't happening in Chicago, unless Wise or Pods gets hurt in the near future.

Or if his BA doesn't start to pick up. He's hitting only .238 in the last 10 games (hitting .284 during the month of May).

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 29, 2009 -> 03:37 PM)
Who says I haven't?

Seriously though, I wouldn't be out there defending this guy like I am, except that the other options are terrible. I do think that Kroeger has a chance to be a solid major leaguer if given the chance, but alas, it ain't happening in Chicago, unless Wise or Pods gets hurt in the near future.

It reminds me of my sad Jeff Bajenaru obsession... We need a support group :lolhitting

QUOTE (JDsDirtySox @ May 30, 2009 -> 09:26 AM)
Is Bajenaru out of baseball now?

Yeah he retired. I still talk to him occasionally. Him and his wife have a beautiful toddler boy, and they are doing well down in Arizona.

Thanks for the update SS... it was always fun to have him lurking around Soxtalk.

The last 10 games, Josh has been disappointing. Hitting .158, 6-38, 2HRs. UGH.