4/28/09 Mariners @ White Sox - Game 1, WGN

maggsmaggs

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 01:59 PM)
So Thome's getting two days off in 3 days? Makes me think something is going on with his back. This is ridiculous though...play Quentin in LF, and get Betemit in the f***ing lineup. This is the one game you better make sure you win in this series, and this is a pretty discouraging lineup.

According to David Shuster Thome is having problems with his heal. Could be a smokescreen.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 03:41 PM)
Indeed. They're even letting Paulie sprint to first in a Segway tonight. Apparently Segway is a new sponsor at USCF.

I can just hear the promo done over the PA by Gene Honda in my head right now.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 05:23 PM)
Cancelled

DH tomorrow starting at 405 with second game starting 30 minutes after the end of first game.

cool, a real double header. I wonder if we'll see of these cause of the economy. You know, not try to milk the fans outta more money

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 05:42 PM)
It will be nice to see the AL East take care of the AL Central tonight. Verlander looks fantastic tonight though so far.

he did at first last time too. i mostly hope the wheels fall off cuz i dropped him in my fantasy league

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 05:33 PM)
Damn, was hoping for two on Wed when i go.

The Sox players were pretty adamant about not playing 2 on Wednesday or playing Thursday since both teams have the day off. There are Sox players that live in Arizona going home for the day, and then meeting the team in Arlington on Friday.