5/4 CHW @ KC, 7:10 CT, CSN

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawk is absolutely in love with Zach Greinke, always has been. He'll mention multiple times how he first saw Greinke pitch around 10 years ago when he was a high school pitcher in Apopka Florida and Hawk knew then that he'd someday be a great major league starter. Tonight's game should be unbearable.

i don't understand why ozzie won't use ramirez in CF, nix at SS, getz at 2B and fields at 3B. obviously fields is hurting right now, however that should be the line up all year round. it gives us our most potent offensive ability.

Edited by kristofer

QUOTE (kristofer @ May 4, 2009 -> 10:25 PM)
i don't understand why ozzie won't use ramirez in CF, nix at SS, getz at 2B and fields at 3B. obviously fields is hurting right now, however that should be the line up all year round. it gives us our most potent offensive ability.

Because the Sox think Alexei is their SS for the next 5 years.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2009 -> 05:26 PM)

His defense at short has been very much like his defense at second only without the glove flips.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2009 -> 06:26 PM)

the sox should realize that beckham should be the SS (next year) with alexei in cf and then they can use nix as a backup infielder. i'm no baseball expert but that sounds pretty logical to me.

QUOTE (chisox2334 @ May 4, 2009 -> 06:10 PM)
i want a counter on how many times hawks says this pitcher throws nintendo like

A bit OT, but did anyone else love pitching as Greinke in MVP 2005? The guy threw 94 heat, and a 56 curve, it was silly. Almost nintendo like.