Peavy Rejects Sox Offer; Deal Now Dead

rokimar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 21, 2009 -> 02:29 PM)
I wouldn't even care about that. Think how badass it would be to train your penguin then one day you're having a party and have your penguin walk in from the kitchen holding a tray or pitcher of something dressed in a waiter outfit. Jaws would drop and hilarity would ensue.

Is everyone stoned today??

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 21, 2009 -> 02:31 PM)
When it opened, it didn't even have a liquor license. When they finally got one, some newspaper critic went there and ordered a mojito. The waitress came back and told him the bartender didn't know how to make one. I hope for KW's sake, he's more name than money for his piece of the pie.

I know a few people that worked there for already a short time and said they didnt really even know the prices, and that most of the bartenders they hired had never slung drinks before. NOT a good idea in this area. I would stick to madison st for sports fans who want a good meal and service, even Addiction on lake is better.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 21, 2009 -> 02:29 PM)
I wouldn't even care about that. Think how badass it would be to train your penguin then one day you're having a party and have your penguin walk in from the kitchen holding a tray or pitcher of something dressed in a waiter outfit. Jaws would drop and hilarity would ensue.

kind of like in batman returns