Peavy Rejects Sox Offer; Deal Now Dead

rokimar

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
congrats btw!

Thank you. However, I don't get why they have to make such a big deal about any of this stuff. Big whoop, I graduated from high school. It's not like millions of other teenagers are doing that this year... Oh wait.

I'd gladly accept my diploma through the mail.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:35 PM)
Enjoy it, because it signals the end of the good life and the beginning of s***ty adulthood. You should have stayed longer.

Or be in a profession where you are required to keep going back and only partially live in the real world.

more degrees and research is the best way to to stay out of the real world.

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 21, 2009 -> 04:36 PM)
Thank you. However, I don't get why they have to make such a big deal about any of this stuff. Big whoop, I graduated from high school. It's not like millions of other teenagers are doing that this year... Oh wait.

High school sucks. Your best years are ahead.

QUOTE (BearSox @ May 21, 2009 -> 09:36 PM)

It's for parents....the massive drinking of O'douls afterward is what you should be pumped for....soak it in man...you got a few more years then real life is gonna hit and all you have to live for is trade threads on soxtalk.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:37 PM)
Well its high school not college, so not sure he should stay longer.

But in college I suggest the 8-10 year plan if possible.

Oh I thought it was college, in that case, prepare to stay in school for the next 8 years whilst changing majors several times and convincing your parents you are "just trying to do what makes you happy."

The minute you graduate college, BLAM!!! Good life over. Although after a few years if you keep your looks, by the time you hit your late 20's you may have the perfect storm of money, b****es and a life, that is if you didnt get sucked into marriage by some pretty faced female or didnt forget to wrap your wang while drunk humping some bar ho.

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:38 PM)
It's for parents....the massive drinking of O'douls afterward is what you should be pumped for....soak it in man...you got a few more years then real life is gonna hit and all you have to live for is trade threads on soxtalk.

Yup, work is a mind-numbing routine. After 3 yers, I will be going back to school this fall and can't wait. Enjoy it while you can.

Oh I thought it was college, in that case, prepare to stay in school for the next 8 years whilst changing majors several times and convincing your parents you are "just trying to do what makes you happy."

The minute you graduate college, BLAM!!! Good life over. Although after a few years if you keep your looks, by the time you hit your late 20's you may have the perfect storm of money, b****es and a life, that is if you didnt get sucked into marriage by some pretty faced female or didnt forget to wrap your wang while drunk humping some bar ho.

And that's why I don't drink :)

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:49 PM)
Bwahahaha. From Heyman's twitter.

It's probably Hendry.

Pretty much anyone who needs and Ace and couldnt come up with that package. Brewers, Cubs, Braves, KC, anyone. The kid is 27 years old.