Sox @ Angels 5-26-09

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ May 26, 2009 -> 06:40 PM)
Anyone know if BA got benched or not?

Benched? He's been rotating just as before. Also, with TCQ out and no DL trip (at least for now), that guarantees Brian playing time at least for the next few days.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 26, 2009 -> 06:41 PM)
Benched? He's been rotating just as before. Also, with TCQ out and no DL trip (at least for now), that guarantees Brian playing time at least for the next few days.

We can only hope. I'm still waiting for Ozzie to come up with some crazy solution to get BA out, like: Pods in LF, Alexei in CF, Nix at SS (or something to that effect). I hope I'm wrong and I think I probably am, but who knows.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 26, 2009 -> 07:05 PM)
Tell Bartolo there's a nice buffet waiting for him in the clubhouse if he pitches well. He'll throw you 6 innings of shutout ball.

Or just tell him to pretend he was with the Angels and it was 2005 again.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ May 26, 2009 -> 05:17 PM)
any word on Quentin?

He's going back to Chicago and he's out until at least Monday. I think he's going on the DL. I had what he supposedly has, and it took a while to go away, like 2 months. I have flat feet, about as flat as they can get, I don't know if that means anything. He, of course, is getting more treatments, but I had some. Its brutal. It makes you so jealous of people walking around with no apparent pain.

Edited by Dick Allen