GameThread: White Sox(21-25) vs Royals(23-24)

Kyyle23

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably listen tonight on XM radio. Hopefully Saturday night on WGN. I am looking forward to seeing Buerhle pitch Saturday. Sunday they have Grienke going and we need to get to him early I think, but we can do it. Sweep this series and we are on top.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 29, 2009 -> 07:58 AM)
how dare you start a game thread at 730 you f***ing commie

all hail kyyle23

last time I waited on it and NSS beat me by 2 minutes. Never again

Maybe this will be the opposite of our normal hitting days. Usually, a guy with s*** numbers owns us. But we hit Bannister well, so maybe a guy with great numbers will get the s*** kicked out of him. I know it's frustrating losing three straight sweep opportunities, but just keep winning series.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 29, 2009 -> 11:47 AM)
Maybe this will be the opposite of our normal hitting days. Usually, a guy with s*** numbers owns us. But we hit Bannister well, so maybe a guy with great numbers will get the s*** kicked out of him. I know it's frustrating losing three straight sweep opportunities, but just keep winning series.

But hey, we did hit Saunders and his sparklys (3.17 ERA/1.07 WHIP) to the tune of 7 hits (and 3 BB) and 3 ER. So, maybe we can keep that luck going.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 29, 2009 -> 03:39 PM)
Kyle, you half-assing son of a b**** you gotta put the damn channel at the end of the title. Now I'm going to miss the game because I don't know what channel it's on.

elrockin will soon make a thread for the channel its gonna be on so dont worry :)

QUOTE (shipps @ May 29, 2009 -> 03:54 PM)
elrockin will soon make a thread for the channel its gonna be on so dont worry :)

You shouldn't count on elrockin...there's only one black and white channel in Montana and it only shows My Mother the Car reruns.

:lolhitting