Bring back the trade winds sub-forum!!!

I agree. I always liked poking through the trade winds and getting excited, then let down, then excited, then let down, then dozing off, then waking up and getting excited again.

With the trade winds, we could consolidate all of the threads about NL pitchers too afraid to pitch in the AL, using their excuses of "it's what's best for my family", "Ozzie is mean", "AJ scares me", "my pants are too tight", etc.

QUOTE (103 mph screwball @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 08:22 AM)
I'd rather just come to one page for my Sox info. When trade winds is open, that is one more place I need to go to tap into Soxtalk knowledge. Are there that many Sox trade rumors in pale hose talk that you can't keep up with Sox news and game threads?

How dare you ignore the masterpiece forum of SLaM.

As of now there will not be a trade winds. When trade winds is open, the main forum is an absolute dead zone outside of game threads. Sox trade rumors are exactly that, rumors, so post them all you want in here, whether its speculation or a true rumor. Afterall, this forum is for White Sox talk.

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 06:03 AM)
I agree. I always liked poking through the trade winds and getting excited, then let down, then excited, then let down, then dozing off, then waking up and getting excited again.

With the trade winds, we could consolidate all of the threads about NL pitchers too afraid to pitch in the AL, using their excuses of "it's what's best for my family", "Ozzie is mean", "AJ scares me", "my pants are too tight", etc.

Anyone else think this sounds like a typical weekend in Vegas?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 10:43 AM)
As of now there will not be a trade winds. When trade winds is open, the main forum is an absolute dead zone outside of game threads. Sox trade rumors are exactly that, rumors, so post them all you want in here, whether its speculation or a true rumor. Afterall, this forum is for White Sox talk.

THE GREAT AND WISE GAGE HAS SPOKEN!!! DON'T LOOK BEHIND THE CURTIAN!