Chicago Slayer vs. Oakland Athletic 6/4 Thread-1:05pm-CSN

Brian

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 07:03 AM)
We sure he plays tonight? Could be tough after going from Charlotte to Chicago overnight. I wanna watch live so I am hoping for tomorrow, but I taped it, so I can watch later, if necessary.

He's supposed to according to Ozzie. And Charlotte to Chicago flight is only a couple hours, so that really shouldn't be an issue.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 06:03 AM)
We sure he plays tonight? Could be tough after going from Charlotte to Chicago overnight. I wanna watch live so I am hoping for tomorrow, but I taped it, so I can watch later, if necessary.

Though it wasn't announced until late last night, I'm sure Beckham was well aware he'd be playing today in Chicago.

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 09:36 AM)
Going to my first game of the season. Really couldn't be a better game. SLAYERRRRRRR.

dont drive yourself there, you will run into lots of trucks on the interstate, and we dont want you to get caught in one of those strange "drafts" again

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 08:37 AM)
dont drive yourself there, you will run into lots of trucks on the interstate, and we dont want you to get caught in one of those strange "drafts" again

Haha, well played.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 11:48 AM)
This is more exciting than the Jonas Brothers coming to town.

or Merle Haggard :lol: I hope the Slayer has broad shoulders casue if we lose and he goes o-fer and make an error then this site will go nuts and demand he be sent down for more seasoning.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 10:00 AM)
or Merle Haggard :lol: I hope the Slayer has broad shoulders casue if we lose and he goes o-fer and make an error then this site will go nuts and demand he be sent down for more seasoning.

Merle Haggard is some good s***. I think my favorite song of his is White Line Fever.