David Carradine

GoSox05

You almost rather have heard Carradine died from a self inflicted gun shot wound.

It's humiliating to even read this story. Imagine being a member of his family? He'll be a punch line accompanying this topic forever, alongside the lead singer from INXS.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 11:06 AM)
He has a rope around his neck and "other body parts" and everyone things he was rubbing one out? Doesn't say that anywhere. Shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Well there was rope attached to his junk.

A member of the emergency crew who was called to the hotel after a maid found Carradine told CNN that a yellow nylon rope was tied around the actor's neck and a black rope was around his genitals. Police later confirmed that information.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 02:32 PM)
It sounds like it was auto-erotic asphyxiation. Which is weird considering anyone can get their rocks off on Bangkok

Maybe there were Shemales involved that bolted? It's sad either way. RIP...hope you get a room with Michael Hutchence.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 03:16 PM)
Maybe there were Shemales involved that bolted? It's sad either way. RIP...hope you get a room with Michael Hutchence.

... the devil inside... the devil inside...

... every single one of us has the devil inside...

I was wondering if someone else would remember this.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 03:21 PM)
Ok. As long as it is written. The first article posted didn't mention his twigs and berries.

can you think of any other body part that would be referred to as "other body parts"?

would they say "other body parts" if it was a leg, or foot, or ear, or hand, or knee?

It was a fair assumption IMO, and appears to be correct. Although I still don't think the whole story is out there.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 04:49 PM)
can you think of any other body part that would be referred to as "other body parts"?

would they say "other body parts" if it was a leg, or foot, or ear, or hand, or knee?

It was a fair assumption IMO, and appears to be correct. Although I still don't think the whole story is out there.

It sounds like to me there were some shemans leaving the scene, if you know what I mean. But we'll never know because, well, we just won't.

A Thai newspaper printed a photo of Carradine in the hotel room - you can find it online easily if you want to.

The photo does show him hanging nude, but both of his hands appear to be tied over his head.

This would throw into question the auto-erotic asphyxiation scenario, and also the idea that this was a suicide.

Curiouser and curiouser....

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 12:59 PM)
A Thai newspaper printed a photo of Carradine in the hotel room - you can find it online easily if you want to.

The photo does show him hanging nude, but both of his hands appear to be tied over his head.

This would throw into question the auto-erotic asphyxiation scenario, and also the idea that this was a suicide.

Curiouser and curiouser....

I hate myself for searching. Not only David Carradine, but this one website I was browsing through mentioned the death photo of a woman named Nikki Catsouras. I'm just warning you now if you're searching through Google, it's very unsettling. Even for me. But of course you will now that I warned you not to....

Far as Carradine goes, the photos only prove to me he wasn't alone. It's possible he had the assistance of some Thai hookers in AEA, and they merely strangled him to death. This revelation also implies that Thai authorities aren't telling the truth, especially the one quote I remember that suggested surveillance didn't pick up anyone else entering/leaving his room.

I couldn't tell you one damn thing about Thailand or it's law enforcement capabilities, but from what I know of their country, I wouldn't put it past them to think, "we could try to send a manhunt out for two prostitutes, or just play it off as he killed himself.... even though the scene doesn't really prove that."

Apparently he was wearing fishnets and a wig.

TMZ reports seeing what appears to be fishnet stockings covering the body and red women's lingerie on the bed. And the man purported to be Carradine may have been wearing a dark wig.

LA Times