Summer of '09 television thread

juddling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 03:36 PM)
Weeds starts up again on Monday.

Hopefully it's slightly less crazy than last year. Got a little too out there for me last season.

Also, in news for people that look kinda like me when I let my hair grow out, Zac Efron will be on Entourage.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 06:04 PM)
Thank God, I'm not the only one.

Im watching season 3 on DVD right now, I have never seen this season before, its gotten me all geared up.

Big brother is truly one of the only reality tv shows on tv. Its actual reality, not scripted like the other fake shows.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 02:29 PM)
Burn Notice returns tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang :headbang

It's gonna be awesome, can't wait.

I like how they got the actor Michael Weston to play a part in an upcoming episode. Seems like they're getting some good guest stars, and making for a even bigger budget than last season.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 07:00 PM)
Im watching season 3 on DVD right now, I have never seen this season before, its gotten me all geared up.

Big brother is truly one of the only reality tv shows on tv. Its actual reality, not scripted like the other fake shows.

I won Season 3 on DVD in an online contest, but saw it when it happened. I have seen ever season as they happened. Season 6 was the best with Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, secret partners, etc... The house was legitimately divided.

Last summer was forgettable. No memorable personalites. The All Stars summer was good as well.

I'm pretty excited about Entourage, but I don't have HBO at my house, so I'm gonna have to find a friend that does. I also want to start watching Burn Notice. I've heard it's a really good show from quite a few people.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 11:16 PM)
I'm pretty excited about Entourage, but I don't have HBO at my house, so I'm gonna have to find a friend that does. I also want to start watching Burn Notice. I've heard it's a really good show from quite a few people.

WatchTVSitcoms.com my friend.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 04:16 PM)
Hopefully it's slightly less crazy than last year. Got a little too out there for me last season.

Also, in news for people that look kinda like me when I let my hair grow out, Zac Efron will be on Entourage.

Bhahahahahaaaa........bahahahahhahahaha.........bahahhahahahahahaaa......bhahahahahaaha

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 09:19 AM)
The Duel on MTV is the greatest bad TV ever. Please tell me someone else watched this past week when they couldn't spell.

Of course, it was great. I watch every episode of the show too....hillariously entertaining.

Oh and they made me look like the greatest speller of all time.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 11:44 AM)
Of course, it was great. I watch every episode of the show too....hillariously entertaining.

Oh and they made me look like the greatest speller of all time.

All the drama with Brad and Tori had me rolling my eyes. Don't do that in front of cameras unless producers orchestrated it. Than I sit through all that, finally get to the Duel, and I gotta wait to see who wins. Bogus....but I'll watch.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 09:49 AM)
All the drama with Brad and Tori had me rolling my eyes. Don't do that in front of cameras unless producers orchestrated it. Than I sit through all that, finally get to the Duel, and I gotta wait to see who wins. Bogus....but I'll watch.

Me and my girlfriend were so pissed that they didn't say who wins. It better be Torri, I hate that other chick. And despite how much of an idiot Brad is, he actually comes off as being pretty calm and anti drama so I'm guessing a lot of that was just made up and they never really fought.

Either way it was entertaining TV.

Jas, is it me or does Diem look hotter than ever?

In previous seasons, she was kind of attractive. Maybe her association with CT, who rules, hindered her. But a couple of weeks ago when she was mad in the duel, she was smokin.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 02:23 PM)
Jas, is it me or does Diem look hotter than ever?

In previous seasons, she was kind of attractive. Maybe her association with CT, who rules, hindered her. But a couple of weeks ago when she was mad in the duel, she was smokin.

I always thought Nicole was the hottest one (I think that was her name). Brad's girl is the perfect girl next door and I'm not a fan of Diem, but because she really reminds me of an ex of mine, who turned into like an insane stalkerish type (not really that insane, just annoying since we ended up working together randomly).

My girlfriend absolutely hates the two lezbos though (and I use that term to describe them, not that she hates that they are gay, jsut cause I don't know there names).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 06:52 PM)
I always thought Nicole was the hottest one (I think that was her name). Brad's girl is the perfect girl next door and I'm not a fan of Diem, but because she really reminds me of an ex of mine, who turned into like an insane stalkerish type (not really that insane, just annoying since we ended up working together randomly).

My girlfriend absolutely hates the two lezbos though (and I use that term to describe them, not that she hates that they are gay, jsut cause I don't know there names).

Not sure who Nicole is. I like Kimberely. She was on RW: Hollywood.

Rachel used to be a super hot lesbo but now she is all butch.