6/6 Thread - Sox vs. Indians - 3:05pm CDT on Fox

knightni

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frustrating seeing the whole team struggle offensively at one time. I'd like for them to hit another stretch of games where they at least score, so I don't have to put something else on the tv. I miss watching a whole Sox game....the last few have been turned off within the first few innings. I'll be watching tomorrow, hopefully for the whole thing.

I have no clue how this guy got drafted in the first round, let alone the 6th overall pick.

He was drafted in the 1st round TWICE in back to back years. He was really good for a long time, once a highly touted spect not really cuz of his stuff, but just being a really smart pitcher, competitor, etc.. (also hardly gave up too many homers) He actually was suppose to be the better version of Buehrle, but he just never figured it out. At this point, he might have a hard time being a poor man's Buehrle actually.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 01:30 AM)
He was drafted in the 1st round TWICE in back to back years. He was really good for a long time, once a highly touted spect not really cuz of his stuff, but just being a really smart pitcher, competitor, etc.. (also hardly gave up too many homers) He actually was suppose to be the better version of Buehrle, but he just never figured it out. At this point, he might have a hard time being a poor man's Buehrle actually.

Well, he turned out better than McCulloch, and has been a AAA ace.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 01:30 AM)

A poor man's Buehrle? He has no chace at even being a poor man's Lance Broadway. He's trash.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 10:47 AM)
haha, they're sitting beckham

f***ing idiots, just f***ing idiots

maybe they'll sub him in later, doubt it though

Rookies break if they play more than 2 games in a row.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 01:00 PM)
Gotta love Ozzie! For f***s sake..

my patience with Ozzie Guillen is growing thinner by the day

i've been vocal on these forums about hating him (as a manager) but i've never said i wanted him fired

now though, i probably wouldn't care too much if he was let go, or if he stepped down

Edited by joesaiditstrue