6/7 Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN

qwerty

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it. I believe this is the first time the sox will see Huff. If they are gonna be just like recent memory and past indicate, then I don't like their chances. I'll hold up a bit of optimism though.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 10:00 AM)
Seems like a good lineup. But what are the chances of a rain delay? Coming down pretty bad in the northern suburbs.

it's amazing how different the weather can be between where i'm at (peoria area), and up near chicago

yesterday it was around 50'F at gametime, it was 82'F here

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 10:26 AM)
it's amazing how different the weather can be between where i'm at (peoria area), and up near chicago

yesterday it was around 50'F at gametime, it was 82'F here

I went to a Railcats game yesterday and it was 81 degrees where I live and 58 degrees in Gary.

Go Sox :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 10:03 AM)
I doubt it. I believe this is the first time the sox will see Huff. If they are gonna be just like recent memory and past indicate, then I don't like their chances. I'll hold up a bit of optimism though.

It is scary I grant you that

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 09:00 AM)
Seems like a good lineup.

The Sunday lineups look better with Castro vs.the Corkaroo, and it's good to keep Josh hitting while he's going well.

The only thing I can't understand is why BA would bat anywhere but ninth in any lineup. I'd switch he and Beckham, but otherwise I like it.