Tigers @ White Sox GAME 1 1:05pm WGN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 01:21 PM)
BTW I caught Alexi Ramirez home run yesterday.

I thought it would be the omen needed to change things around....hence my Wes Whisler hate.....really put a damper on a cool White Sox moment

Congratulations! Very cool.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 01:22 PM)
Pods has just been a machine in the 1st inning.

Imagine if he was here last year with Quentin and Cabrerra. I asked Williams at Soxfest if he thought of bringing back Pods when the Rockies gave him the ML deal and he flat out said absolutely not...

I am not a Pods fan but he is what this team needs.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 01:28 PM)
Imagine if he was here last year with Quentin and Cabrerra. I asked Williams at Soxfest if he thought of bringing back Pods when the Rockies gave him the ML deal and he flat out said absolutely not...

He wasn't very good last year. The fact is he was released by the Colorado Rockies this year. He's playing very well right now. If anyone thought that was possible he wouldn't have been without a job even for the couple weeks he was out of one this spring. I don't know how long it will last, but the Sox should ride it until it ends.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 01:28 PM)

Tim Kurkjian was saying that certain players just do better with certain teams when he was talking about Scotty. Seems to be the case here. He's just comfortable playing here for whatever reason.