GameThread: White Sox(26-31) vs Tigers(31-25)GAME 2 7:11 WCIU

Kyyle23

Well, last time I had a 4 game streak running gamethreads. Lets see if I can start up a little sumthin sumthin.

We get a first look at the new Bonderman, and a first look at the new Contreras. Lets go White Sox, time to stop being teh suck

:gosox2: :gosox3: :bringit

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the Tigers have to love that Bonderman gets to comeback against this Sox lineup. Outside of Thome nobody on this team works the count and makes a pitcher work on a consistent basis. I'm afraid this might make the 20-1 game look like a trip to Disneyland.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:08 PM)
If I decide to watch this game, it'll be purely for Beckham.

That makes my decision pretty easy. No Beckham, no ratings from this household. This entire organization is a gigantic joke.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:15 PM)
Lineups posted:

Podsednik

Ramirez

Thome

Konerko

Dye

Nix

Getz

Castro

Anderson

No Beckham.

you 100% have to be kidding me!!! This is an F you from Ozzie to KW, even after KW likely dumped Swisher for nothing because Ozzie didn't like him.

I think we may see the first Oz/KW public blow-up very soon, hopefully KW just demotes him at this point, he needs to get regular ABs, and if Oz is going to be a baby, then it has to be at AAA

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:19 PM)
you 100% have to be kidding me!!! This is an F you from Ozzie to KW, even after KW likely dumped Swisher for nothing because Ozzie didn't like him.

I think we may see the first Oz/KW public blow-up very soon, hopefully KW just demotes him at this point, he needs to get regular ABs, and if Oz is going to be a baby, then it has to be at AAA

Whose side would the fans take? I hate Ozzie, and I hate Kenny. They both suck at their jobs. I honestly would just sit back and laugh as this team disappears into oblivion. It's almost all over now...

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:21 PM)
Whose side would the fans take? I hate Ozzie, and I hate Kenny. They both suck at their jobs. I honestly would just sit back and laugh as this team disappears into oblivion. It's almost all over now...

I would take KW's in a nano second...

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:23 PM)
f*** you Ozzie, you dumbass. Hey Ozzie, Beckham went what, 3-4 against Bonderman in AAA with 2 doubles? WTF, he's not good enough.

Screw you, get the f*** out of town, I'm tired of your s***.

Yes! Let the flood gates of hell open. This place is about to get ugly. We have the WORST manager in all of baseball, and a GM whose afraid to stand up to him. GOOD COMBO!

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:21 PM)

The fans will take the side of Beckham.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:23 PM)
Yes! Let the flood gates of hell open. This place is about to get ugly. We have the WORST manager in all of baseball, and a GM whose afraid to stand up to him. GOOD COMBO!

this is what's scary, Swisher got dumped because Ozzie didn't like him and now Beckham is just rotting on the bench because Ozzie didn't want him up here. Honestly, Beck should be the one going back down when they reactivate the Count because he needs regular ABs

Edited by SoxFan562004