Mill-e-wah-que Road Trip Thread

RibbieRubarb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at both the Saturday and Sunday games. Lots of tailgating for the Saturday game with a bunch of buddies that are Brewer fans, and then the game on Sunday with my Dad.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (b-Rye @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 10:11 PM)
i dont want to watch the sox lose in chicago.. much less a longer drive to milwaukee. they do have a nice field in milwaukee tho.

What do you do then? Never go to a game? Becase you never know if they are going to win or record the games and watch them at home only after you find out they won??

Going on Saturday and Sunday.... can't wait, even though the Brew Crew has a real decent shot at sweeping us in our current condition. Anyone know the probables? When was the last time we played them up there? I wish we broke our our 1990 gear and wore it up against their 70's-80's gear. Hell, even have Pat Listasch and Big Hurt throw out the first pitch for ole times sake.

Tailgating promises to be a blast with all the Sox faithful making this trek.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 10:17 AM)
Going on Saturday and Sunday.... can't wait, even though the Brew Crew has a real decent shot at sweeping us in our current condition. Anyone know the probables? When was the last time we played them up there? I wish we broke our our 1990 gear and wore it up against their 70's-80's gear. Hell, even have Pat Listasch and Big Hurt throw out the first pitch for ole times sake.

Tailgating promises to be a blast with all the Sox faithful making this trek.

Well the rotation is all jacked up right now, but based on this week's rotation it would be:

Friday: Richard (is he still in the rotation??) vs. Suppan

Saturday: Contreras vs. Parra

Sunday: Buehrle vs. Looper

The good news is Gallardo is pitching today so we miss him. That is not a stellar rotation on their end either.

P.S. taillgating should be awesome. if you see a large group of sox fans blasting some wilson phillips and go west, that would be us!

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 10:42 AM)
Well the rotation is all jacked up right now, but based on this week's rotation it would be:

Friday: Richard (is he still in the rotation??) vs. Suppan

Saturday: Contreras vs. Parra

Sunday: Buehrle vs. Looper

The good news is Gallardo is pitching today so we miss him. That is not a stellar rotation on their end either.

P.S. taillgating should be awesome. if you see a large group of sox fans blasting some wilson phillips and go west, that would be us!

:lolhitting

Remember, tailgating begins 3 hours before game time, which is technically a full hour more than Sox games (although i know you can sometimes start earlier at Sox games).

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 09:37 PM)
Miller Park is outstanding. #2 that I've seen behind PNC.

Anybody else going to the Reds series?

I will be at the first 2 games of the Reds series, but unfortunately I will not be at the Milwaukee series. All you guys that will be make sure to make some noise and have it so the White Sox fan base is heard from though!

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (alexgtp @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:52 PM)
I will be there friday night.

Staying at the Ramada Inn City center. Hitting up Miller tour in the AM Friday. Than lunch at Sobelmans. Than Hitup some of the bars on riverwalk. Head to game, Repeat bar festivities after a White Sox Win. :gosoxretro:

Staying there Friday as well and tailgating before the Friday game.

I would offer you a ride to the game but the car is full and I find Soxtalk Folk creppy