6/16 Sox @ Cubs 7:05 CSN - PPD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 07:16 AM)
I think Beckham hits his first HR

I was just thinking that on the way to work today...plus my girlfriend and I are headed to the game tonight and she went to UGA so that's gotta be some good luck, you would think :gosoxretro:

I'll be there tonight. Inhaling the ugly stench of urine. I'll be in the bleachers so maybe I'll catch a baseball, you know, when Zambrano tosses one in there during one of his hissy fits. :gosox1:

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 09:06 AM)
I'll be there tonight. Inhaling the ugly stench of urine. I'll be in the bleachers so maybe I'll catch a baseball, you know, when Zambrano tosses one in there during one of his hissy fits. :gosox1:

...or maybe when Milton Bradley throws the ball into the stands after doing a little posing when he loses count of the outs again. ;)

This probably sounds odd, but... I want the Sox to get off the damn fence. I want them to either go an a tear in the next few weeks, or fall apart during that same period. At least those ways, you know what is coming for the rest of the season, and the team can build towards something. Right now, it seems like they are just waiting for something.

Hopefully TCQ can be back in the next week or so.