6/16 Sox @ Cubs 7:05 CSN - PPD

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 12:15 PM)
WGN tonight

I believe WGN will have the Cubs broadcast tonight, Sox on Wed, and then Cubs again on Thursday. Better than nothing for the out of towners.

Edited by BaseballNick

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw TCQ at Macy's Autograph signing. Said he's doing well and that he thinks he'll be back before the All-Star game. Maybe as early as the Cubs v. Sox series at the Cell based on how he feels. Said the team is excited for these games. Let's get this done - I think our young guys come up big and Danks has a great start tonight!

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 10:54 AM)
You say that like its a bad thing. Vaginas are your friend.

I couldn't agree more. I luv me some vagina.

I wanted to use a different word starting with a "C" and ending with a "T", but I was worried I would get in trouble or offend so I used the medical term for safety.

QUOTE (BaseballNick @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 01:21 PM)
I believe WGN will have the Cubs broadcast tonight, Sox on Wed, and then Cubs again on Thursday. Better than nothing for the out of towners.

Comcast is also broadcasting all three games, so I imagine the other broadcast teams will be doing the games on the mothership.

Is it just me or does every Game Thread seem to be filled with the worst amateur weathermen ever?

I'm pretty sure every single one this year has included the phrase "Doesn't look like they're gonna get this one in" at some point.

Edited by Cali

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 04:13 PM)
Is it just me or does every Game Thread seem to be filled with the worst amateur weathermen ever?

I'm pretty sure every single one this year has included the phrase "Doesn't look like they're gonna get this one in" at some point.

It's not just you... Somebody predicted rain showers all 3 days in Milwaukee. The roof was open for all 3. It seems our fans are rather paranoid about rain delays and pending weather at games this year, and with the spring/lack of summer weve had, I can't overly blame. This game might have a small delay to start, but I'd be very surprised if they don't get it in... unless this radar changes drastically

QUOTE (kane0730 @ Jun 16, 2009 -> 02:24 PM)
I'd really like to see Beckham 6th and BA 8th.

That's the darn truth. BA is the worst run producer on the team and should be batting 8th, and only 9th outside interleague.

Yes, I actually think DWise would drive in more runs in a season if they're both healthy and with an equal # of AB's. Yes, I know Wise blows, and is still the worse hitter overall than BA, much less an overall player.