(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2010 -> 05:57 PM)
We're gonna run the picket fence at em

No, man, like hey, man. Wow. I was watching this object man, li-like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then... I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. It flashed...

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ May 30, 2010 -> 08:08 AM)
No, man, like hey, man. Wow. I was watching this object man, li-like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then... I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. It flashed...

It was the Venutians beaming back at you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 17, 2010 -> 08:09 PM)
James Gammon, who played manager Lou Brown in the "Major League" movies, died today at age 70.

Oh no!

"Nice catch, Hayes. Don't ever f***in' do it again."

"You may run like Hayes. but you hit like s***. "

"All right people, we got 10 minutes 'till game time, let's all gather 'round. I'm not much for giving inspirational addresses, but I'd just like to point out that every newspaper in the country has picked us to finish last. The local press seems to think that we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves. Me, I'm for wasting sportswriters' time. So I figured we ought to hang around for a while and see if we can give 'em all a nice big s***burger to eat!"