(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 21, 2014 -> 10:28 PM)
Can't believe that's her.

In a way, I kind of feel bad for her. Not for having to endure all the public scrutiny of her appearance (that's invited and goes with the territory), but how messed up inside does she and the Bruce Jenners, Kenny Rogers, Michael Jacksons, etc., have to be do that to themselves?

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Oct 23, 2014 -> 09:42 AM)
In a way, I kind of feel bad for her. Not for having to endure all the public scrutiny of her appearance (that's invited and goes with the territory), but how messed up inside does she and the Bruce Jenners, Kenny Rogers, Michael Jacksons, etc., have to be do that to themselves?

She seemed to really get messed up when she did the Bridget Jones Diary movies, i remember she had to gain weight and lose it for the role, and she got a lot of scrutiny from it. And really, she kind of fell off the map(in the public eye) after those movies. She made movies through 2009, and nothing until her recent movie where she showed off her new look

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 24, 2014 -> 03:17 AM)
Pretty sure it's not even the same person. She was cute in the Jerry Maguirre, Me Myself and Irene era, then she turned into a mess, SMH.

I don't think she ever turned into a mess. She was pretty hot when she put on weight for Bridget Jones. Than she lost the weight, got reasonable implants and now is stretching her face.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Nov 14, 2014 -> 10:51 AM)
Not a terrible huge celebrity but: Diem Brown from The Real World/Road Rules Challenges died of cancer today at 32. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...tle-cancer.html

Oh man, that's a bummer. Sucks that she kept beating the cancer and it kept coming back.