(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Dec 27, 2015 -> 10:39 PM)
Stevie Wright, 68...lead singer of The Easybeats. Stevie Wright

even thou this is about wright, they also had another musician in that group name young. they both wrote music.

the name young is known as the older brother of the super group ac/dc, he produce the music.

R.I.P.

"Kenosha Brad" Jewell passed last night. Local sports talk contributor and long time caller to the Score. He had a weekly sports radio talk show up in Kenosha. I remember listening to him call in on the old Q101 Sherman & Tingle show pretty much every day. Super good guy. Sad to see him pass.

Edited by SmashROT

QUOTE (SmashROT @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 09:05 AM)
"Kenosha Brad" Jewell passed last night. Local sports talk contributor and long time caller to the Score. He had a weekly sports radio talk show up in Kenosha. I remember listening to him call in on the old Q101 Sherman & Tingle show pretty much every day. Super good guy. Sad to see him pass.

Was he ill?

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 11:23 PM)
That VH-1 documentary they did was really well done.

I would seek out "Lemmy: The Movie". I just watched it again, it's really great.

I was fortunate to see Motorhead four times. Loved that band, and they never disappointed live.

I wish now that I had stopped in at the Rainbow when I was in LA, just to see if he was parked at his usual spot playing video trivia with a jack and coke.

RIP Lemmy!