(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 12:44 PM)
Christina Grimmie of The Voice and YouTube fame got shot and killed after her concert last night. She was only 22. Sad stuff.

I didn't know her but that story is screwed up. I don't get the mentally ill people who want to kill the people they admire.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 06:44 PM)
Christina Grimmie of The Voice and YouTube fame got shot and killed after her concert last night. She was only 22. Sad stuff.

This is just horrible! Thank you to the brother of the shooter who tackled him before he could kill others. f***ing loser gunman. These incidents are just heartbreaking. Can you imagine how on top of the world this 22 year old singer was after winning the Voice and getting her career started? Then some dumbf*** is probably jealous that he's such a loser and f***ing kills her.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 12, 2016 -> 02:30 AM)
Mr. Hockey Gordie Howe passed away yesterday. Age 88.

Rest in peace, Gordie Howe. One of the true stars and true phenoms in hockey. In fact, likely the GREATEST of all time. Gretzky I guess was better and Bobby Hull was right up there. I enjoy reading and hearing the stories.

The story Stan Mikita recalled several years ago was amazing. When he was a rookie he accidentally cut Howe with his stick blade and Howe said something to him and Mikita told him he was an old has-been and to f*** off. In the locker room, a former Howe teammate with the Blackhawks told Mikita, "You probably shouldn't have done that." Mikita said: "I didn't mean to cut him." The teammate said, "No I mean you probably shouldnt have said that stuff to him."

Howe had a ways of getting even so months later in a game Mikita was skating near mid ice and the next thing he remembers is sitting on the Red Wings bench. They kick him off the bench and he goes to the Hawks bench disoriented. Mikita doesn't know if Howe elbowed him or punched him and nobody else does either. Nobody saw whatever happened, but Howe clocked him. Mikita laughed about it in telling the story.

Of course this story now is not so funny as when Mikita related it as Mikita apparently has dementia and no recollection of his being a hockey player at all.

Very sad.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 08:27 AM)
Ex-Bear Bryan Robinson, 41

Oh my, did anyone look into this? Apparently he was having a gay affair and could have possibly died from too rough anal sex

QUOTE (TRU @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 02:23 PM)
Oh my, did anyone look into this? Apparently he was having a gay affair and could have possibly died from too rough anal sex

TMZ sports is reporting this.

Jeez I kind of figured it was going to be something sketchy to come of the investigation of his death but I really didnt expect it to be this.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 28, 2016 -> 05:25 AM)
Pat Summitt just passed away. Only 64. Wow.

Dementia took her pretty quickly. Just over the weekend a report came out that she went into hospice care

RIP

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 06:58 AM)
Garry Marshall, 81

I saw him on TV recently and knew he was at the end. Sad.

If you have Netflix, watch the Albert Brooks movie, Lost in America. He had a great scene in that movie.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Aug 10, 2016 -> 10:13 AM)
ESPN's John Saunders.

Very sad. He was always a professional that didnt seem to have the ego that some guys get when they make it big at ESPN. Really a pleasant soul. RIP

• 3 weeks later...