(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Oct 14, 2015 -> 12:49 PM)
It seems like he is unlikely to make it.

If he had multiple strokes like some are reporting I don't know how he will make it. But anything is possible in what I have seen in my own experiences lately.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Oct 31, 2015 -> 06:49 AM)
‘Happy Days’ Star Al Molinaro Dies at 96

al-molinaro_640x480_61446277118.jpg

Al Molinaro, who played the beloved chef on “Happy Days,” died on Thursday. He was 96.

Born in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Molinaro also appeared in “The Odd Couple,” “Punky Brewster” and “Step by Step.”

Didn't Al steal the diner from Mr Miyagi.

So Happy Days was on when I was like seven. I still think the show is from the 50's and the fact that Ms Cunningham is not 105 years old in real life confuses me.

Edited by Harry Chappas

Batmobile Creator George Barris Dies at 89

bbkUm60.jpg

George Barris, the car designer who created the iconic 1966 Batmobile for the Batman television series, has died, according to a Facebook post written by his son, Brett Barris. He was 89.

"Sorry to have to post that my father, legendary kustom car king George Barris, has moved to the bigger garage in the sky," Brett Barris wrote. "He passed on peacefully in his sleep at 2:45 am. He was surrounded by his family in the comfort of his home. He lived his life they way he wanted til the end. He would want everyone to celebrate the passion he had for life and for what he created for all to enjoy."

The success of Batman and the Batmobile led to more work, including Mannix, The Beverly Hillbillies, Knight Rider and designing the Munster Koach for The Munsters, among others. He also designed novelty cars or performed customizations for celebrities ranging from Bob Hope to John Wayne to Elton John.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Dec 3, 2015 -> 11:35 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=3266028:date=Dec 4, 2015 -> 01:07 AM:name=BigEdWalsh)-->
QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Dec 4, 2015 -> 01:07 AM)
<!--quotec-->Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots

gz that came out of nowhere. tho guess he struggled with addiction forever, so it'll be an overdose.

Must be drug related. So sad anyway, only 48 I think.