(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynn Redgrave dead at age 67.

(CNN) -- Actress Lynn Redgrave died Sunday after a seven-year battle with breast cancer, according to her family.

Redgrave, 67, was surrounded by her children at her Connecticut home when she died, the family said in a statement Monday morning.

The star of stage, film and television was twice nominated for an Academy Award: for best actress in 1966 for her role in "Georgy Girl" and for best supporting actress in the 1998 film "Gods and Monsters."

I guess you can't jump to conclusions. . .

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Pneumonia, not drug abuse, killed actor Corey Haim, the Los Angeles County Coroner ruled in an autopsy report released Tuesday.

Although the investigation into Haim's death began as a "suspected prescription medication overdose," toxicology tests "revealed no significant contributing factors" from drugs, the coroner reported.

The autopsy found "an extremely large amount" of swelling in Haim's lungs, it said.

The ruling that his death was not related to his well-publicized drug addiction confirmed what his mother and manager have insisted for weeks: that Haim, 38, did not overdose.

Doesn't that begin what could be the greatest commercial art sale ever? I believe he kept all the original Conan paintings. When I was looking at paintings that have sold for $1,000,000 and up, I was surprised to see his name. No telling how much his heirs stand to make.

QUOTE (Tex @ May 17, 2010 -> 08:17 AM)
Doesn't that begin what could be the greatest commercial art sale ever? I believe he kept all the original Conan paintings. When I was looking at paintings that have sold for $1,000,000 and up, I was surprised to see his name. No telling how much his heirs stand to make.

interesting story there, including the part where Frank Frazetta Jr. tried swiping nearly 100 original pieces from the family holdings.

he was no celeb but Brittany Murphy's husband..you may remember him...the douchebag who kept claim she didn't die of a drug overdose even though the cororner found umpteen drugs in her system.....was found dead of a heart attack today.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 24, 2010 -> 06:30 PM)
Slipknot bassist found dead in Des Moines.....

Story

One of my closest friends is gonna be crushed. He loves that band though honestly they have like 20 members on Slipknot so I have no idea who is who sometimes.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 24, 2010 -> 07:32 PM)
One of my closest friends is gonna be crushed. He loves that band though honestly they have like 20 members on Slipknot so I have no idea who is who sometimes.

He was the one who wore the mask.