7/9 Game Thread Sox vs. Cleveland 1:05pm CDT CSN

knightni

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (hogan873 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 09:18 PM)
It's so damn frustrating in games like this. If is wasn't for Richard being off (way off), it's a whole different game. 1+ inning changes everything.

I can't believe some people still think Richard is the best option as the 5th starter. He's been a huge disappointment after his first 3 starts.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 04:22 PM)
Never would have thought the Indians bullpen could shut us down the way this game was going.

What is the Sox record when trailing after 6 innings. That tells you all you need to know about the Sox ability to hit bullpen pitching.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 10:22 PM)
Never would have thought the Indians bullpen could shut us down the way this game was going.

I agree and if Kerry Wood finished this thing off for the Tribe I think the Sox should go hide somewhere tonight

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 10:24 PM)
What is the Sox record when trailing after 6 innings. That tells you all you need to know about the Sox ability to hit bullpen pitching.

We started off the year struggling vs starting pitching but hitting the bullpen hard. It's completely changed since mid-May.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 04:24 PM)

We have 2 wins this year and over 30 losses.