7/12: Sox @ Twinkles: 1:10 CT, CSN

maggsmaggs

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 07:02 PM)
hopefully jim gets his HR stroke back here soon im starting to wonder if he's starting to be officially "over the hill"

He's swinging and missing so many mediocre fastballs lately. Like others have said, interleague games totaly ruined the hot stretch he was on.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 03:01 PM)
It's only the 4th inning and everyone has conceded this game. Twins pitching isn't that good my friends.

the twins pitching may not be good but the middle of the order offense looks flat right now

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 02:04 PM)
He's swinging and missing so many mediocre fastballs lately. Like others have said, interleague games totaly ruined the hot stretch he was on.

Plus he quit trying to go to left on balls on the outer half.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 02:09 PM)
Carlos Gomez absolutely owns us. Just pull Buehrle and save him a few meaningless innings. His change-up is the worst I've ever seen from him today.

We are the only team in baseball that can't get him out.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 03:09 PM)
Carlos Gomez absolutely owns us. Just pull Buehrle and save him a few meaningless innings. His change-up is the worst I've ever seen from him today.

start poreda's audition for the number 5 spot in the rotation

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 02:09 PM)

I say let him throw 115 pitches so they don't even think about using him at the AS game.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 12, 2009 -> 03:15 PM)
Some of us talked about this a month ago, but who do you think will end up with the best ERA for our starting pitchers? Danks would be my guess

gavin....he's been pitching awesome lately and he'll be the heart of our staff the 2nd half